[Tool/Web/Other] Free SAMP Website Layout | Template by me!

Hello SA-MP,

I didn't have too much to do today, so I decided to make a simple and quick website layout for you . Use it in any way you want, but in some way please leave credit to me (Anarkien) and www.led24.de for the icons used.

Below is a quick screenshot of what I've made, maybe there'll be some minor updates - maybe not. You can of course edit it etc, however you can not publish it and say it's your own creation - as it's not . Credits can be whereever you want - a credits page, in footer, or whatever. Just leave something .

(Click to make it larger)

Please give me feedback and your opinion on this, and link to any websites where you're using the template! You can edit it easily to work with PHP and mySQL-servers.

Go ahead .

I don't think this was made by you.
I have seen those sentences "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..." on other Templates. Forgot the website URL.

I don't think I should write with words (wow.. that's a smart one) how incredibly loud I just laughed.
Here you go: http://www.lipsum.com/
Lorem Ipsum is just a "test text" used theses days on templates and websites for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_BB
View Post
I have seen those sentences "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..." on other Templates. Forgot the website URL.
LMFAO. So I guess all the other thousands of templates are copied? They all have that same writing. ))
Nice template btw!

Quote:
View Post
They are in almost ALL TEMPLATES, they're used as placeholders you dumbass, as I'm an HTML scripter myself.

Anyways, good job.

Simple, smooth and nice. I see there is a User Control Panel menu, do you know how can I edit the template so the players can log in with their IG names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko94
View Post
Simple, smooth and nice. I see there is a User Control Panel menu, do you know how can I edit the template so the players can log in with their IG names?
Well, first of all you would need a GM using a mySQL database which stores your ingame data. And then you would have to read up on how to create a login using the IG names (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=250438). Remember that security ALWAYS comes first when you're making something in PHP .

Quote:
View Post
Hahahaha, you fail big time
anyways this is one smooth layout i love it.

nice, thanks!
(do you using dead languages? )

Awesome work but how can echo it with server i mean The UCP Thingy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASITJALIL
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome work but how can echo it with server i mean The UCP Thingy?
Actually this is just HTML. So, you can use the design and recode it to PHP and make UCP

It looks cool but i think this template is not finished yet or you dont want to post the full one

Nice layout, very simple and clean.

However it isnt Internet Explorer compatable, but yeah people shouldnt use IE anyway since it doesnt support the internet standards by W3C.

However i got a few recommedations:
1. Make an extra folder called "Images" or "IMG" and put all the images in there (looks a lot more professional)
2. Put the maincontent in a div and add this in the css:
Код:
overflow:auto;
This will automaticly add scrollbars at the div once you have too much text (looks better then text going outside the template).

Still a nice layout though.

@gamer931215

Hehe, thanks for the tip'!

How do i use this? i have an ftp server with filezilla and i wanna know how do i use this template?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcomjones
View Post
How do i use this? i have an ftp server with filezilla and i wanna know how do i use this template?
Its a "template", you will need some knowledge about html if you want to use it.

this template have registration e login system ?

thanks.

good job !

i have knowledge of html a little i learned some basics in school but how do i insert it?