Help... problem when using Strings

Code:

Код:
GetPlayerName(i, nameh, sizeof(nameh));
        SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFFFF, ">> %s(%d) has been banned for failing to Login onto RCON!",nameh,i);
        BanEx(i, "Wrong RCON Password" );
Error:

Код:
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\gamemodes\Testmode.pwn(284) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\gamemodes\Testmode.pwn(285) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\gamemodes\Testmode.pwn(285) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
What am i doing wrong?

btw would also like to eliminate these warnings

Code:

Код:
if(strlen(gMessage) > 0) {
				format(Message,sizeof(Message),"Reason: %s",gMessage);
   }
   			SendClientMessageToAll(ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR, ">> %s(%d) has been banned. PWNTD!!! Reason:%s",iName,id,gMessage);

printf("WARNING,%s(%d) has been banned. Reason:%s",iName,id,gMessage);
			BanEx(id, gMessage);
			return 1;
Warnings:

Код:
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\filterscripts\base_for_AIRPORT_TDM.pwn(138) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\filterscripts\base_for_AIRPORT_TDM.pwn(138) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Ima go sleep now, so im not awnswerin this for some time.

P.S: on Problem 1, i is already defined and no problems with it, the problem is nameh(String where i want name to be stored so i can use it on my global message for ban).

SendClientMessageToAll does not have the ability to format messages, for that you need to use the format function to format an array and then send it. For example:

pawn Код:
format(Message, sizeof(Message), ">> %s(%d) has been banned. PWNTD!!! Reason:%s",iName,id,gMessage);

SendClientMessageToAll(ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR, Message);

You have to format a string then send it to the players.

pawn Код:
new string[128];

GetPlayerName(i, nameh, sizeof(nameh));
format(string,128,">> %s(%d) has been banned for failing to Login onto RCON!",nameh,i);
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFFFF, string);
BanEx(i, "Wrong RCON Password" );