CreateObject Limit!

Guys, if i make my maps with filterscripts using CreateObject and no with gamemode script, will i have Object limit

i think yes

Put this in the top of your script it meight work.

#undef MAX_OBJECTS
#define MAX_OBJECTS 1000

That will give max 1000 objs

this can make some lagg <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ISS]jumbo
Посмотреть сообщение
this can make some lagg <.<
What can make lag?

I can't make any streamer work for unlimited objects every time a try to set a streamer I have problem can someony post a nice video tutorial or text? (I prefer Video tutorial because I have try a lot text guides and nothing works )

What is the problem? try using icognito's streamer, and if you have trouble setting up make sure you followed the instructions, otherwise ask for support in the streamer's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have a problem with a specific streamer post in that streamer's topic with your problem. Just saying you have a problem isn't much help without knowing which streamer it is and what the problem is.
The problem is that I can't understand the instructions so well because I am greek and maybe a do some steps wrong, that's why I need a video tutorial, for excample I am not sure if I put the natives in the right place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the problem? try using icognito's streamer, and if you have trouble setting up make sure you followed the instructions, otherwise ask for support in the streamer's thread.
The problem is that I can't understand the instructions so well because I am greek and maybe a do some steps wrong, that's why I need a video tutorial, for excample I am not sure if I put the natives in the right place!

the point is that you can not script if you do not know English ... all instructions are in English all the functions is English.
maybe try to find someone who can explain these things in your own language

is that you can not keep up with video tutorial