Add 0.3c objects to MTA {HELP}

Hello guys ,

Anyone know how to add 0.3c objects to MTA?

i have the same problem

same

Same

Stop spamming "same" please.
There is a tutorial somewhere on GamerX wiki. I don't know the link atm. Ill post it when I know, or someone else posts it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop spamming "same" please.
There is a tutorial somewhere on GamerX wiki. I don't know the link atm. Ill post it when I know, or someone else posts it.
Yes yes Mr.Adminstrator.

Here is it:- http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showwi...MTA+Map+Editor

But we don't know how to put m8 thats the prob

yep, i put it on and when i select objects, i get some random object like when i pick tubes, i get some road and when i look at wiki sa-mp 0.3C it shows tubes is model id 18808 but when i pick tubes on mta it shows 14352

It's easy
  1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources and unzip "editor_gui" and "editor_main" into one folder each with the same name as the zip (for editor_gui create a folder called editor_gui and unzip it in there, same with editor_main)

2. Download the 0.3c objects (Click)

3. Replace the "editor_gui" folder you just created in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources with the "editor_gui" folder from the 0.3c object ZIP folder.

4. Replace the "editor_main" folder you just created in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources with the "editor_main" folder from the 0.3c object ZIP folder.

5. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\editor_ma in\ and open "meta.xml"
If you want to use the 1st object package find this:
Quote:

<script src="samp_models_rc3_1.lua" type="client"/>
<!--<script src="samp_models_rc3_2.lua" type="client"/>-->
<!--<script src="samp_models_rc4.lua" type="client"/>-->
<!--<script src="samp_models_rc5.lua" type="client"/>-->

Package 1 is enabled by default

If you want to use the second package (part 2 of package 1) comment all lines
Quote:

<!--script src="samp_models_rc3_1.lua" type="client"/>-->
<!--<script src="samp_models_rc3_2.lua" type="client"/>-->

And uncomment the second line:
Quote:

<!--script src="samp_models_rc3_1.lua" type="client"/>-->
<script src="samp_models_rc3_2.lua" type="client"/>

Same for 3rd and 4th pack

Done. Open MTA, click on "Objects", open the category dropdown menu and there you go

If it doesn't work, punch me :P

Can't you read the ''how to use'' section?
I made that tutorial, thanks for the short tutorial
Also, you are able to see the new LS office with that mod. See the tutorial there.
Still, you shouldn't ask it here because it's not SA-MP scripting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
It's easy
  1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources and unzip "editor_gui" and "editor_main" into one folder each with the same name as the zip (for editor_gui create a folder called editor_gui and unzip it in there, same with editor_main)

2. Download the 0.3c objects (Click)

3. Replace the "editor_gui" folder you just created in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources with the "editor_gui" folder from the 0.3c object ZIP folder.

4. Replace the "editor_main" folder you just created in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources with the "editor_main" folder from the 0.3c object ZIP folder.

5. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\editor_ma in\ and open "meta.xml"
If you want to use the 1st object package find this:

Package 1 is enabled by default

If you want to use the second package (part 2 of package 1) comment all lines

And uncomment the second line:

Same for 3rd and 4th pack

Done. Open MTA, click on "Objects", open the category dropdown menu and there you go

If it doesn't work, punch me :P
where you live , it works but mta loads slow and it shows NETWORK PROBLEM, it doesnt happens like that before, i enable everything. (ls building and all object package