attach a weapon to vehicle

Hello!

Is it possible to attach a weapon to vehicle?
like the Vulcan Mini Gun under a plane or a heli and make it functional?

Possible to put a weapon, impossible to make it functionnal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
Посмотреть сообщение
crap

You could make stuff like the SAM sites that fire rockets, you could probably make one with a minigun if you find the right objects. Whether it would work well or not idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
Посмотреть сообщение
I can remember whilst I was doing DeathRace, I made rockets/miniguns fire with explosions and imaginary bullets that damaged health, it is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
I can remember whilst I was doing DeathRace, I made rockets/miniguns fire with explosions and imaginary bullets that damaged health, it is possible.
And how is that made?

And iggy1, what is SAM sites? i have a script that fire some kind of rockets from any air vehicles, thats how i got the idea to get mini gun instead

SAM = Surface to air missile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
SAM = Surface to air missile.
cant find anything "SAM" here on samp. just what is it? scrip? plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising
Посмотреть сообщение
And how is that made?

And iggy1, what is SAM sites? i have a script that fire some kind of rockets from any air vehicles, thats how i got the idea to get mini gun instead
Some calculations from the player's camera angle

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No its not a script. Its just a word. What your trying to do is possible but would take time to build.
Ah ok! but if you can make planes to shoot rockets, you should be able to change the rockets to another weapon right?

Yes but the thing is rockets explode, making them alot easier to use than bullets. You don't realy have to be that accurate to use rockets they have a blast radius but bullets dont.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes but the thing is rockets explode, making them alot easier to use than bullets. You don't realy have to be that accurate to use rockets they have a blast radius but bullets dont.
Yeah i understand, ill have to give it up then lol xD

No don't give up, i didn't mean to discourage you. I just mean it will be slightly harder than using rockets. If you search you will find all the functions you need. I'm sure i remember a mounted minigun script maybe you should look for that in FS section.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No don't give up, i didn't mean to discourage you. I just mean it will be slightly harder than using rockets. If you search you will find all the functions you need. I'm sure i remember a mounted minigun script maybe you should look for that in FS section.
I know, its just that im not a scripter. but im trying to do stuffs that i want anyway lol