lil question

i changed into stunt and when i start making stunts i foundthere is no 0.3c objects on mta. today i upgraded on mta . how can i add 0.3c objects on mta map editor?

Why don`t you ask that on MTA forums? No offense but I saw you have a pretty 'rich' mouth ... I bet you would find your answer there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio112
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don`t you ask that on MTA forums? No offense but I saw you have a pretty 'rich' mouth ... I bet you would find your answer there.
Wtf is a rich mouth?

-Ontopic: Theres a way to import the 0.3C objects into MTA. but rather you goto the MTA Forums.

Well, just read his last 15 posts and you`ll understand what I`m talking about.

ps: 'rich' mouth ... is just a way of saying ... jeesh

how should i know MTA forum while im making an samp server i use mta to map then i convert to sa-mp and add it on my script

GamerX tutorial CLICK HERE

alright listen i used GamerX, when i click one object i get some old objects that is under 0.3C

We Cant help you tanush, Sorry, Face it, Goto the MTA Forums or find a tutorial on here that explains how to do it. If you REALLY Want to avoid this argument before it happends, Theres a Map construction software on this very forums, that already has the 0.3C objects. It's a Out-Game editor. But works very great ( On fast PC's) So Those are my only options i can give you.

P.S:Antonio. I See what you meen. by "Rich mouth" And i wouldn't call that very rich.