help to fix my gamemode

can someone help me to fix my gamemode please imma make you admin in my server if my server will be online please i realy need help please please please please please please please please please what ?? I realy realy need help because this gamemode will be the most awesome pilot gamemode in samp if i will update it but i cant compile it meet me at teamvier PM me in sa-mp this is the error

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\CallOfDutytheriseoftheheros\ pawno\include\dini.inc(46) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_STRING"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\CallOfDutytheriseoftheheros\ pawno\include\dini.inc(46) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\CallOfDutytheriseoftheheros\ pawno\include\dini.inc(46) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\CallOfDutytheriseoftheheros\ pawno\include\dini.inc(46) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

hope you can help me with this advance thankyou

update dini

Ha-ha-ha <-- That was sarcastic, in case you didn't notice
Just update your dini include.

pawno\include\dini.inc(46) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_STRING"