[Tutorial] CONVERT SA-MP 0.3E

Dear reader,

Let me tell a little story first.
when i were a noob scripter i didnt knew how to convert sa-mp to the higher level but i searcher for so long and no one wanted to help me but now i am here to explain you how to do it for when 0.3e is going to be 0.3f or for 0.3a/b/c/d to 0.3e its your choice
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

1. download the full server package from www.sa-mp.com
2. go to downloads
3. download the server package

4. while its downloading Go to the fridge and get yourself a nice cool drink
5. open the package
6. replace the sa-mp.server.exe[orsumting] and announce and the third black box thing with your current files
7. replace the includes and plugins
8.take a last zip from you drink
9. open your server and voila you upgraded your server [yourself ]

pm me for questions about other problems

please +rep me..

powered by ®ahrouch productions

damn.... i can't believe i saw that.

My god...

In the time that it would take to even walk to my fridge and get something to drink I can download the package and update it to the newest version.. This tutorial seems a bit useless and anyone who doesn't know how to copy and paste files shouldn't be scripting to begin with..

OH MY GOD.

Darn it this is my 3rd times on this day to use this emotion face.

this is already done by someone.

Converting 0.3d to 0.3e by Reklez

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsterm
View Post
3. download the server package
4. while its downloading Go to the fridge and get yourself a nice cool drink .
My download is too fast.
So it'll be downloaded within 5 or 4 seconds.
Within that time I cant run to my fridge.

OT:Not bad,good.

Very informative, deserves a +rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Vortex
View Post
In the time that it would take to even walk to my fridge and get something to drink I can download the package and update it to the newest version.. This tutorial seems a bit useless and anyone who doesn't know how to copy and paste files shouldn't be scripting to begin with..
I don't want to bitch or anything, but what you're saying makes no f*cking sense, i mean..
Who says that those new samp scripters EVEN KNOW that converting is done by replacing the files, ect..
Everyone starts small and as you said "shouldn't be scripting" *facepalm* then u wouldn't be here sir.