[FilterScript] (0.3c) New Fishing System [Great For RP]

New Fishing System
(0.3c)

Information
This a simple FilterScript that lets you fish with fishing rod, baits, fishing lines etc...
you must go to Fish-Market to buy the fishing tools to start fishing, you can see Arrow around the BigWheel Shops..
It's more useful for Roleplay Servers, you can have different fishes kind, Random,
Sometimes it Line-Snapped out and you have to buy new Fishing line, also when you fish,
it will takes almost 50 seconds to caught a fish for due bug of spamming, also it freezes the player, fixes their camera's angel
for due bug of head moving, also you can stop fishing, hide/take your rod and it gives money when you caught a fish!
aslo there's Leaving Position Timer Thing..
if player WhatEver "Hacked" or Got "Unfreezed" it will stop fishing if player isn't at the Vaild Fishing place

Commands

/Fishhelp to see the whole fishing commands in-game
/fishmarket to check prices of fishing tools, you must be at "Fish-Market" (White Arrow, around BigWheel)
/stopfish to stop fishing
/takerod to takes out the rod if you bought it, then you can fish.
/hiderod to hides back the rod.
/buyrod to buy rod, must be at "Fish-Market"
/buybait to buy baits, must be at "Fish-Market"
/buyline to buy fishing line, must be at "Fish-Market"

Screens

Or Link..
Screen, CLICK ME

Download
PasteBin
===
Mirrors Allowed

Bugs
No bugs found, if you found anything please report it by PMing me or Posting reply

DO NOT LOAD THE FILTERSCRIPT WHILE THE GAMEMODE IS RUNNING, LOAD IT BEFORE YOUR RUN THE "samp-server.exe"!! OR ELSE THE FILTERSCRIPT WON'T WORK FULLY..

did you make a bone for it?

No Bugs found - only fish ^^
Looks nice, keep up workin' dude

Very Nice Gj

very nice! good job

Wow good job

Awesome

nice one. but i prefer to make a FS that you go to the shop and you can buy clothes like
SetPlayerAttachedObject(....);
It will be more realstic and more usefull and all servers will use it not all but most of servers will use it pleaaase i begg all good scripters to make it

Thanks dudes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WTF]Godfather
View Post
nice one. but i prefer to make a FS that you go to the shop and you can buy clothes like
SetPlayerAttachedObject(....);
It will be more realstic and more usefull and all servers will use it not all but most of servers will use it pleaaase i begg all good scripters to make it
well, everyskin need for Object Coords

and i remember you, you was the "World Time Fun" Owner

I've been playing there, if u wan remember me (LiL)NaZ

I gonna put it to my RP server Thx anyway