help me pls for GOD sake

i changed my gamemode and changes my whole server but still im getting this error

We have restarted your server (#26491 - SA-MP Server) because it was using 100% CPU (peaked at 100% CPU) and 0.3% RAM for a period of time.
Considering your server only has 30 Players, this usage is way too high and has a bad influence on other servers we are hosting.
You should either optimize your custom settings (maps, gamemodes, addons, etc.) or, if you don't know how to do so, reinstall your server and run it on it's default settings.

i reduce the loop problem but still nothing happend my server keep freezing please guys help me , no one helping me , then i have one solution to close my server

thanks for reply i used to gms first one was larp script and 2nd is gtarp i got same problem in both gms ..

That means, you need to optimize LA-RP/GTA-RP scripting. Possibly change the user account saving system to MySQL or delete un-needed objects/vehicles from your server.

but in gtarp there is only vehciles in dealershop thats it no civ vehciles and we got only default objects in gtarp and about mysql i dont know how to make on mysql accounts

How many fs's do you have in the script?

Edit: I mean running off the script?

filter script only gl_property

Move EVERYTHING in OnPlayerUpdate to a 1-second timer If there's anything.
Reduce string sizes to just as much as needed or a few above, like do NOT use new string[256]; when you are gonna format(string,sizeof(string),"Hi there i am using too much");, if you know what I mean.

And try to move all "new string" lines above the loop and not in it.
I hope this helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Move EVERYTHING in OnPlayerUpdate to a 1-second timer If there's anything.
Reduce string sizes to just as much as needed or a few above, like do NOT use new string[256]; when you are gonna format(string,sizeof(string),"Hi there i am using too much");, if you know what I mean.

And try to move all "new string" lines above the loop and not in it.
I hope this helped.
Well hm...i didn't think about that haha, good job

thx mike and steven i will try it and i will let u know guys if it works

Ok. sorry for that