is my server showing?

i was wondering if someone could help me out..... can someone add bomsamp.sytes.net to there favorites and tell me if my server comes up? it wont show me if it will but i think it will work for others...i just have to be sure it works before i advertise that address on my server...thanks so much in advance

Common fellow sampers, only takes one person 30 seconds, ill be quite greatful

http://www.typefish.co.uk/samp-conn/

You can use that tool to check the connection status of a SA-MP server.

I know the server works, its the no-ip address that I want to know works. The server is online, I just want to know if the server appears for people that use the no ip link rather then a straight ip address

That's what that checks, I tried it and it did not work.

ok so for some reason no-ip doesnt show my server..but i signed up for a dyndns account and it seems to work....brothersofmetalsamp.dyndns.biz shows my server as online, but i have a question...when i set up my dyndns account, i never had to enter port:7777 , can someone explain to me how dyndns knew to use 7777? i dont understand how it can link to my server without me defining a port....im not complaining, but i like to understand how things work and i cant seem to understand this...especially because hen i made my no-ip account, it asked me to define the port, so i did...and it didnt work...yet dyndns doesnt even ask you which port to access yet it somehow knew..any answers?

nevermind, just found out those sites dont really deal to much with ports, its samp that uses a default port of 7777 if no port is listed..thats why it showed even tho i didnt state which port was opened....thanks all, take care