Use of brains.

I'm just getting sick of this, does anyone use their brains before posting a topic?
I see one or two decent topics in this section every month and the rest are pretty much in what the OP asks you what the color of your penis is. (Read = Useless and stupid).

You know there are rules in here that don't allow advertising or spamming.
There are way too many morons around here, an IQ test should be set before you can register on these forums. Back in 2006 - 2007, there was hardly any big morons.
There's always an occasional idiot, but nowadays they're not that occasional anymore.

It should be set so that before you can post a topic, you have to read and agree to the rules. Too bad it probably isn't possible.
Every tenth thread has something decent in them, but thank god we have moderators.

If that's too long for you, just read this then;
I'm annoyed by the amount of people asking me how many teeth I have, fail trolls, retards, JernejL and retards. An IQ test should be set to be made before you can register and everyone should read and agree to the rules before they're able to post a thread.

Morons, I'm asking you not to come and post useless posts in this topic aswell, I don't want this locked.It probably will without you anyway, blah.

Sincerely, Grim_.

It's true, some people are extra... One day someone asked how to post a code XD

No one is forcing you to read topics like that and neither are you forced to read this sub-forum at all.

Grim_'d better not see this sweety but you 'n I could have a bright future together seeing we share the same opinions, wadd'cha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
No one is forcing you to read topics like that and neither are you forced to read this sub-forum at all.
I was expecting that from you, but there are good topics here.
I usually don't read dumb topics, but what annoys me most is that the stupid threads push the good threads down and eventually they're gone too.

I never knew my thoughts would come out on the forums via another account; I'm impressed.

And no owls allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
Посмотреть сообщение
I was expecting that from you, but there are good topics here.
I usually don't read dumb topics, but what annoys me most is that the stupid threads push the good threads down and eventually they're gone too.
True. But it's not only in this section though, it's just that this section has no rules. Or so it seems.

Right, like if someone would care about my penis color / size / shape etc :S

It was just an example, but wouldn't be a surprise if it really popped up.

I can agree to that, a lot of people these days don't spend time researching on a topic before asking a question. They think that we know everything, so they'll just ask the same ridiculous questions over and over again.