Error complie!!

Code:
C:\Users\Online Account\Desktop\GLRP\Pawno\include\a_samp.inc(19) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "string"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

do you have a file called "string", we need more information

download the newest includes, at www.sa-mp.com/download kgo, place the gamemode in the respective folder of the server 0.3c and compile it, thats how to fix it mr same name.

Thanks NM got it to compile!!

Code:
C:\Users\Online Account\Desktop\GH\pawno\include\erpPickupStreamer.inc(3) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PICKUPS")
C:\Users\Online Account\Desktop\GH\gamemodes\APRPGamemode.pwn(22880) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Online Account\Desktop\GH\gamemodes\APRPGamemode.pwn(22887) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.
Could someone help me on what to do?

Show the problem code or no-one can help. We will just be able to tell you whats causing the problem but the error messages do that for you.

SBizzInfo[i][bLevelNeeded] = level;

You redefine max pickups in line 3 (probably an include) thats the first error.

You need to show where you create the variable "SBizzInfo[i][bLevelNeeded]" so we know what tag it uses.
Prefferably post the whole block of code in which the errors reside not just one line..

Well if you could help me and have TV6 please PM me for my information!!