Need some help Take your time

Well uhmm i'm Kinda new at scripting but uhmm I'm having Three errors on the same line
The errors are
C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_ZONE_NAME"
C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
And heres the line
new location [MAX_ZONE_NAME];
If you need anything else to help me feel free to ask

It's probably because you put new location[MAX_ZONE_NAME]; in the wrong place.

Where is it sopposed to go

Tell me where you put it first.

on top of ur script example

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

new location[MAX_ZONE_NAME];

Nopeee didnt work when i do that it gives me 8 errors and i started with 3

ok put it under your includes or whatever defines MAX_ZONE_NAME

Код:
#define MAX_ZONE_NAME
Under that

or..

Код:
#include MAX_ZONE_NAME_INCLUDE

GetPlayer2DZone(playerid, location, MAX_ZONE_NAME) could someone tell meh the Invalid expression

Ok our whole script is fucked up can someone look at this and tell us what is wrong with it?? its in this zip file can someone fix it and repost it here please

Thanks- Josh Einstein

P.S me and stefan are working on this togather

Well look:

Quote:

C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_ZONE_NAME"
C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : error 036: empty statementC:\Users\Stephen\Desktop\Us-rp Script\US-RP.pwn(18632) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Make a define for thise MAX_ZONE_NAME!! Is Esay!

And Fix the empty statement i think its missing a ; or ) or return 1; or return 0;