[FilterScript] Automated ClientMessage Filterscript 1.0

Automated ClientMessage Filterscript 1.0

About
I thought of creating something which could be useful for people who do not know how to make an automated dynamic client message system, or are too lazy to create one. The filterscript has no credits ingame, just when the server starts up. This client message system has a file called messages.txt in the scriptfiles folder. The script reads the first 10 lines (you can change this in the script) and stores them in an array. A timer will be set to send a random line to everyone's client. Unfortunately there is no color support yet, or you can change the file. You can change the variables ingame to send a different text, but it won't be saved in the messages.txt file. This will be made in version 2.0.

Commands:

/toggletimer - Toggles the timer. It can deactive the timer so no more messages will be send, but you can also activate it again with this command.
/setline [line] [message] - Will modify the lines that will be sent to all players their client. However, this doesn't save the lines to messages.txt yet.
/messagetime - Configure the time between each message that will be sent to everyone their client. How-to-use
Download the file and extract the files to the correct folder. The folders are shown in the .rar file. You can also copy the pastebin URL and create messages.txt with atleast 10 lines in "/scriptfiles". An example of messages.txt:

Originally Posted by messages.txt

Код:
This is line 1
 This is line 2
 This is line 3
 This is line 4
 This is line 5
 This is line 6
 This is line 7
 This is line 8
 This is line 9
 This is line 10
You also need SSCANF 2 made by ****** to compile the script
SSCANF 2 is already included in the .rar file.

SAMP-SERVER.conf
Add this text to the "filterscripts" line:

Download
Mediafire Version: 1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ge7cepdq5q2gnp

Ask me for a new mirror if needed

Known bugs
-

Credits
Originally Created by Biesmen
Edited Version By TheWarriorX aka me
****** - sscanf2

Enjoy

nice bro

Thx, this is very usefull!

I want to ask a question.

/nextline is already there in Biesmen's FS, why did you remove it?

I love this!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Robardo
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to ask a question.

/nextline is already there in Biesmen's FS, why did you remove it?
Its kept has Automatic No need for /nextline .... Timer is setted and sometimes they can spam /nextline .... So i removed it .