Free Scripter to Hire

I'm offering to script for free to any servers that need developing.
But I MUST be either a high leveled admin or co-owner inside the server and website.
I offer a lot more stuff, if your community grows, I'll purchase you vBulletin along with a domain name and much more.

The server must be something like Stunt or a fun server since I don't like the others and are really into stunting.
If it gets boring and your community does not grow then I'll leave and start my own Stunt server.
I'm also very active when it comes to communities so if you need me at any time (except for a like midnight) just contact me.

If you are interested, then please Private Message me over the forums and we can figure something out.

Thanks for your time
-SampStunta

i need mappers for my gamemode

I need a scripter for my server I am going to make a cops and robbers server i hope you can help meh!

I am creating an zombie roleplay in los santos with many things like houses and stuff i did some mapping already but i would be verry happy if i had a better scripter on my side who can script you can choose between admin and co owner i dont really care if you helped i am already happy

Good luck in finding a server that would like to hire you,
There are a lot of people which looking for people like you.

I just like the domain part.