OnPlayerText

Is there a way to not log what is said under OnPlayerText? I'm trying keep a clean server_log for other callbacks, I have a own file to log chatlogs.

loop around the players, send a client message to all of the players, return 0.

Not is Possible,

(Use Function HTTP for delet using PHP)

It's not possible to not log what is said in OnPlayerText, best bet is to create a secondary log (into scriptfiles) and refer to that instead of "server.log"

I don't think it's possible... but I am not entirely sure. You may be able to "return 0;" and use "SendPlayerMessage" or a function of the sort to send it to everybody with the same design and stuff... I could be wrong, however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it's possible... but I am not entirely sure. You may be able to "return 0;" and use "SendPlayerMessage" or a function of the sort to send it to everybody with the same design and stuff... I could be wrong, however...
He's refering only to the log, not the chat window.

The log being what's printed on the console and likewise the server.log

I'm returning it as 0 and using SendClientMessage(), but it still logs whatever is said under OnPlayerText. I guess I would have to create a secondary file for the chatlog and another one for server/and mysql queries.

^Thanks for the help tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
Посмотреть сообщение
He's refering only to the log, not the chat window.

The log being what's printed on the console and likewise the server.log
Yes, I understood his intentions. I was only making a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _rAped
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm returning it as 0 and using SendClientMessage(), but it still logs whatever is said under OnPlayerText. I guess I would have to create a secondary file for the chatlog and another one for server/and mysql queries.

^Thanks for the help tho
It isn't possible then... Good luck!

It may be possible to block the whole server_log shit but not just the client messages ( Unless some hacking is done )