4.0.3c is not the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
View Post
1.mod <--
2.get a better connection <--
3.update your pc rams buy them <--
4.0.3c is not the problem <--
Im sorry Poldzsiii, but this is the thruth..

i need buy new RAM for SA-MP??
i have a best connection max ping 70
i don't have a mod

03.c the crap...

No-one force you to play , 0.3c is not the problem.
Try defragging your pc , or reinstalling your OS .

Almost all my friends have problem with 0.3c try to download littlewhitey version of 0.3c

Poldzsiii, you didnt buy samp 0.3c, that you have to complain now. Maybe there might be some bugs.
So dont say idiot samp 0.3c. Write you Computer System that we can help you and tell us what you have tried already.

Alright guys...I tried everything and I mean everything...the only thing that I got is 0...maybe a couple of times I had a successfull connection without crashes...the rest 99% of the times...well you know what happends(I had no problem with any samp versions in the past)...to the SAMP team: Guys whatever you think of doing please do it fast cause the general samp community is loosing a lot of active players as well as all the servers...I wish that you guys get that problem fixed soon so we can enjoy samp again...

0.3c actually runs smoother for me than any previous version of sa-mp I've ever had installed so....

Exactly what Treyvan Said, runs smooth for me on a cheap emachines small comp with windows 7, so, its probably something to do with your computer, post your computer specs.