Timer Doesn't Run!

I have a problem. I have this script:

pawn Code:
GangZoneFlashForAll(GangzoneRealID[IsPlayerInGangzoneCheckpoint(playerid)], GetPlayerColor(playerid));

new gztimer
gztimer = SetTimerEx("takeover", 1000, true, "ii", playerid, IsPlayerInGangzoneCheckpoint(playerid))

SetPVarInt(playerid, "gztimer", gztimer);
(Note: IsPlayerInGangzoneCheckpoint returns a gangzone ID, which isn't the "real" ID of it. The real ID of it is in GangzoneRealID array)

And, I also add a the function already (public and already forwarded):
pawn Code:
public takeover(playerid, gangzoneid)
{
    new string[256];
    GangzoneChangeTimer[gangzoneid] += 1;
    if(GangzoneChangeTimer[gangzoneid] == 60)
    {
        if(GetGangzoneOwner(gangzoneid) >= 0)
        {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "|- {FFFF00}%s {00FF00}has successfully taken over the territory of {FFFF00}%s {00FF00} -|", PlayerName(playerid), GetTeamName(GetGangzoneOwner(gangzoneid)));
            SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF00AA, string);
        }
        else
        {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "|- {FFFF00}%s {00FF00}has successfully taken over the territory -|", PlayerName(playerid));
            SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF00AA, string);
        }

new savefile[125];
        format(savefile, sizeof(savefile), "/territory/%i.ter", gangzoneid);
        dini_IntSet(savefile, "owner", GetPlayerTeam(playerid));

GangzoneOwner[gangzoneid] = GetPlayerTeam(playerid);
        GangzoneChangeOwner[gangzoneid] = -1;

GangZoneHideForAll(GangzoneRealID[gangzoneid]);
        GangZoneShowForAll(GangzoneRealID[gangzoneid], GetPlayerColor(playerid));
        GangzoneColor[gangzoneid] = GetPlayerColor(playerid);

KillTimer(GetPVarInt(playerid, "gztimer"));
    }
    else
    {
        new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 30, GangzoneCheckpoint[gangzoneid][0], y, GangzoneCheckpoint[gangzoneid][2]))
        {
            if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 15, GangzoneCheckpoint[gangzoneid][0], y, GangzoneCheckpoint[gangzoneid][2]))
            {
                GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~Watch out! ~r~You're too far from the ~y~checkpoint!~n~~w~Go back to the checkpoint!", 2000, 3);
            }
        }
        else
        {
            GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~You have failed on trying to ~y~takeover~r~ this territory", 4000, 3);

format(string, sizeof(string), "|- {FFFF00}%s {FF0000}has failed to take over the territory -|", PlayerName(playerid));
            SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFF00AA, string);

KillTimer(GetPVarInt(playerid, "gztimer"));
        }

new mes[10];
        format(mes, sizeof(mes), "~w~%i", 60 - GangzoneChangeTimer[gangzoneid]);
        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, mes, 1001, 3);
    }
    return print("Timer run"); //This is a debug.
}
But it doesn't run! I tried removing the "return" stuff from the function and it still doesn't work!
Can anyone help please?

Are you sure it isn't running. Do this, add a print("test") line to the timer, then run the gamemode. Then while gamemode is running, check the server console to see if "test" is being printed. If it is, timer is running.

I did, and it isn't running.

And anyway, I've solved it, somehow I used for the timer to repeat with 1 instead of 1000 and it works. I don't know, maybe it's changed in 0.3c, maybe?