[ Q ] Hamachi Samp Server.

if i open my server with hamachi do people have to connect to the hamachi to play the server or they just can
add it to they favorite?
[ as far as i know they will be needed to connect the hamachi.. but still asking to be sure ]

hamachi, tried it before.

and?...

they have to connect to hamaichi to play or they won't see the server in their list when you give them the ip

Yes, they have to run hamachi and join your network then add your IP into their SA:MP client in order to play your server.

ow.. ok tnx :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XePloiT
View Post
ow.. ok tnx :]
they have to use the ip that is showing in the hamachi client. Its not the best way to have a public server, but if its just for LAN parties or clan stuff it works perfect

well in order for them to join your server they need to connect to the hamachi network, from there, they enter the hamchi ip and the servers port into sa-mp. then they can connect, to join my rp server, join hamachi network "Viligant-Gaming" and my ip if joined in hamachi network "5.216.235.114:3700"

People rarely join new SA-MP servers as it is and you're expecting them to join a hamachi server..?

wtf is hamachi