help me =D

im having problems. If someone joins registered or not none of these messages appear
why?
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new file[128],pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,sizeof(pName));
    format(file,sizeof(file),"Cadmin/Users/%s.ini",pName);
    if(!dini_Exists(file))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"||- Info: You arn't registered, /register [password] -||");
        PInfo[playerid][Regged] = 0;
        PInfo[playerid][Logged] = 0;
    }
    else if(dini_Exists(file))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,lgreen,"||- Info: You are registered, /login [password] -||");
        PInfo[playerid][Regged] = 1;
        PInfo[playerid][Logged] = 0;
        return true;
    }
    return 1;
}

Here is a detailed explanation: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=47131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
omg cant you read -.-

I am just helping you by giving you a topic where the working of dini is explained. It's just an hint for you, if you follow that tutorial you might see the problem. We are not going to do all the work for you, you have to do some things yourself. And please, do not post things like: 'omg cant you read -.-'
We are just here to help you! I am out of this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
I am just helping you by giving you a topic where the working of dini is explained. It's just an hint for you, if you follow that tutorial you might see the problem. We are not going to do all the work for you, you have to do some things yourself. And please, do not post things like: 'omg cant you read -.-'
We are just here to help you! I am out of this topic.
ok, try and read all of the topic that you gave me and then read mine i have lots of experience with dini, on my old server it was working since i turned to 0.3c it stopped working. This isnt the point of making all of the work for me it just a simple question that for some reason isnt working. And if you havnt readed mine and the topic you gave me, you should realy read it.

Well, in the topic I gave you they used:
pawn Код:
format(file, sizeof(file), "\\Users\\%s.ini", pname);
So they are using two slashes, in the opposite way of yours. I'm not sure wether this really makes a difference but that's already one thing you can try. I'm not that experienced with dini so I can't really see.