[SUGGESTION] Buttons

Hi.

I have an idea which can benefit the Role Play servers. The important thing is the buttons. Could be placed anywhere on your screen, and there could be things in them. For example, should not be a startup engine / engine but just a key pressure. Even if it could also get in through a vehicle while staying at a hostel not. For example there is only a foot from the same anim be assigned.

Welcome
Speeds

Sorry for the Duple post .I could not find the editing.
Example:

(The far right.)

You could also use textdraws with OnPlayerKeyStateChange, that's what I usually do. Looks way better and is easier to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
You could also use textdraws with OnPlayerKeyStateChange, that's what I usually do. Looks way better and is easier to use.
^^

Make the TD's light up or something when you select them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
So....

how do you detect if the player's mouse is over the button? ._O

Seif made a custom cursor, you could use that. Its server-sided so you could get the cordinates from it.

... thats not comfortable to use

What I think would be real bad ass if there was a way to detect the x and y coordinate's of the in-game cursor so we could use it to make custom TD buttons and stuff