Suggestion for mapicon

I have an suggestion for map icon, make some map icon like in gta sa.

Some like mission "R" of ryder ...

are visible all around the map.

SetPlayerMapIcon(playerid, iconid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, markertype, color,aroundmap)

aroundmap: 0/1 0: if visible like standar mapicon, 1: visible all around the map

It should also remove all mapicons the map, to be more sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
Посмотреть сообщение
I have an suggestion for map icon, make some map icon like in gta sa.

Some like mission "R" of ryder ...

are visible all around the map.

SetPlayerMapIcon(playerid, iconid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, markertype, color,aroundmap)

aroundmap: 0/1 0: if visible like standar mapicon, 1: visible all around the map
+1 To be visible all over the map..

I wish all the map icons could be removed but idc, it's not bothering me that much. But +1337 for the all over map

It would be very useful if you could see all the icons on the map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
I wish all the map icons could be removed but idc, it's not bothering me that much. But +1337 for the all over map
I completely agree all default map icons should be removed. Server owners can then re-add the ones they want. I hope this happens sometime in the future

Yeah, very useful to mark the ammunations and the banks in the map. Nice Idea.

I'm all for the idea of default map icons being removed... If having the icons visible on the map at all times is possible in SA-MP it would be pretty cool..

The default map icons are removed in 0.3c. As for the suggestion, it's on the list of things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The default map icons are removed in 0.3c. As for the suggestion, it's on the list of things to do.
Yay, Now I know that Kalcor is actually listening to what we want