Yo, moderators

Once kaisersouse left, the advertisement section has become a spam board of some kind.

People spam advertisements of their GF edits which no one gives a **** about, that's a problem. Some days there are million advertisements of the same server and that makes me rage.

This spam stomps down the advertisements that would actually be worth checking out. This is also unfair for the people who follow the rules.

Either remove the [one ad per month allowed, post more = infraction/ban] rule so everyone can spam advertisements without breaking rules or do something else about this.

Edit: Some days I report the biggest spammers, but nothing seems to change so I decided to put up this thread and see what's up.

Thats a serious problem... I hate when advertisments section is flooded by fucking noobs with fucking gf edits.... Get a life you idiots... You are not alone here

exactly noobs just post the same server with a different topic :/ this isnt fair at all

I agree. I used report quite a few of these threads, but I see absolutely no action taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tour15
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats a serious problem... I hate when advertisments section is flooded by fucking noobs with fucking gf edits.... Get a life you idiots... You are not alone here
Isn't the server you work for [US-RP] a "fucking gf edit"?

Only checking for the number of posts will result in even more spam. There should be (maybe together with the postcount check) a minimum time that a user has to be registered in the forum, like 1 or 2 months. Most people that only register to the forum to spam their gf edit ad, will have to wait some time, and will probably loose the interest, as they see that noone wants to play their gf mode. Only good servers/owners will still be interested in keeping their server and posting ad for it after that time.
This would part the bad servers from the good ones, so there will almost only be good servers in the ad section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't the server you work for [US-RP] a "fucking gf edit"?
I do not work anymore on it And i dont advertise it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not work anymore on it And i dont advertise it
Well why is the forum in your sig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Well why is the forum in your sig?
Cause i had not being in forums for about a month

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Your own server was a GF edit... Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juuleman
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Your own server was a GF edit... Idiot.
Lol, you just got owned.

Well, I'm not spend time on a GF-edit server that will eventually flop, I would only consider my time staying on a server with a GF-Edit if you could barely recognize it, the rest is just a waste of my time (Except, the other types of server)