What the heck?

Hello all.. What's wrong with this script? (It's show last car user nick name. ) (Ex: I leave SFPD car, and when another player entering sfpd player get message with my name, and some text in LT language.. BUT, if you are entering SFPD car first (like after server rr) you will don't get message.

http://pastebin.com/QBCB4wS7

But, when i enter SFPD car 3times ( after rr )

I get this:

Paskutinis maљinoje sedėjo . (. - just ., not nick name.. )

Because you are the first person in the vehicle. Put a example name for the first person to enter the car.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds.

Yes, but script does only for first time (LIKE SERVER RESTART )

EX:

*** gmx ***
entering random car first time: no message
entering random car second time: message : Paskutinis mašinoje sedėjo %s.

Set a default name. Use variables to figure out if it's the first time the car has been entered, then for other players who enter the car, it shows previous names (as normal).

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

Well, this is already 'created'. :>

I don't understand. What is already 'created'?

Quote:

Set a default name. Use variables to figure out if it's the first time the car has been entered, then for other players who enter the car, it shows previous names (as normal).

This..

In this script only 1bug, with name showing. :/ :\

Well set a random name?!

Why random? I just need to show to player another player name.

another player name - who was last user of vehicle

Well for the first time the car will always show smth like: Last owner: -

Because noone has entered it. Either leave it as it is or edit it to make a name.