Guys i need your help

in city roleplay i downloaded it then i executed the database file to localhost phpmyadmin, and got like 12 files, but when i start server it says USING PASSWORD YES. How do i change the password the server connects to?

-Please reply

-NicklasNW

Here is link https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=176479

If you were to use search, or actually do some research on running a SA-MP server before downloading some random script and trying to use it, you would have found these things.

Running Your Server - Windows
Server.cfg

Wow it didn't help at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklasnw
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow it didn't help at all!
I posted that about 1 minute ago and you perused the page, not reading everything on it. This is why nobody helps you, because you are an impatient little 12 year old.

Thanks for shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I posted that about 1 minute ago and you perused the page, not reading everything on it. This is why nobody helps you, because you are an impatient little 12 year old.
Agree.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for shit!
Immature behavior results in ban

Anyway, to change the password you actually have to OPEN the script, Edit it, And Recompile it.

Cameltoe, i know so ! but what script the pwn one ? or what?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for shit!
Oh here we go again... This is why nobody responds to your thread, because you are an ignorant piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree.

Immature behavior results in ban

Anyway, to change the password you actually have to OPEN the script, Edit it, And Recompile it.
Say that to "Realcop"