how to ?

how to make a plugin for objects cuz i got so much objects and i can't put it in a FS cuz when i do that it don't hold it all ( some objects disapper ) and i want all objects to be , what i do ? and plz replay and help
NO NEED FOR SHIT COMMENTS
bye

Another very professional topic.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

yea cool good but i was to create some 1 not download some 1 , i wanna make it myself and put all objs i wanna put , anyway thx and another help ?

creating an plugin where it will do basically the same it won't fix your problem, you thought that if you put the objects in a plugin the objects won't dissapear :d?

yea the streamer.dll won't disappear any object but the FS will surly do that , ( i tried )

It will take you a long time to make a plugin of your own you will need to learn c++. You might aswell use the one in the link in the post above thats written by someone who knows what they are doing.

yea i know i just don't know how to put my objects in it , its so complicted and not getting it soo well , anyway thx guyz and just tell me the more thing that handle more objects in sa-mp server 0.3b

I lolled hard @ hiddos' comment

MBX ever considered a streamer?