window problem =/

Well i have a little problem that happend to me right now.
When i click on some folder, new window just goes to the right side of the screen
and i can't click on it or anything, i can't see the window.
That problem is only happening with opening folders + i can't open my computer or control panel.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

- Thanks

Explain more in detail by what you mean "I can't open my computer or control panel". Does it give you access denied or a warning message? You could possibly have a virus installed on your computer, so make sure to run a scan.

I don't quite understand what you mean with the problem as far as the folders, seems like a problem with Windows Explorer probably - could, again, be infected. If you could, make a video or take some screen shots for us to see your problem for better help.

Try system restore.

well, when i want to open the folder, window just goes to the right side of the screen.

I'm using windows 7.

Like what Ravia said. Restore?

Backup files, format PC, reinstall windows, that's the most fastest and better solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
Backup files, format PC, reinstall windows, that's the most fastest and better solution.
I would call that the slowest solution.

A simple System Restore should do the job. If not, try to ****** the problem. And then if not, he can try your solution.

From what I can understand, the Explorer window appears off screen? Did you used to have a second monitor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKo95
Посмотреть сообщение
From what I can understand, the Explorer window appears off screen?
Yeah.

Quote:

Did you used to have a second monitor?

nope.

Edit: I fixed the problem