GTA Graphics REALLY bad.

Hey guys,

Recently (not that recently) I've purchased a new computer, after installing GTA San Andreas- Everything was in tip-top condition. Though, problems made me need to reinstall Windows 7, which meant I had to reinstall the game. Anyhow, after installing the game and my graphics card, the graphics of my game are like... Lower than Low? It's horrific, though they're fine when I play other games like Modern Warfare 2, Crysis, Far Cry 2, it all works good. I'm just not too sure what the problem is, and if anyone else has experienced it- A solution.

- Mike.

If it's ripped San Andreas (600mb compressed), delete it and buy the game (download it).

Did you try setting your Resolution in the games Options Menu? if you have a good enough computer i suggest enabling Anti Aliasing too.

If that doesnt help, did you set your computers Screen Resolution in the control panel?

Yeah, unfortunately - My GTA SA Disc is rather... Screwed? So I had to RIP it- But I'll be getting a new game soon anyway as a fresh installation of Windows didn't work.

check you have the right resolution and 32bit colour not 16