Zcmd iclude isn't working properly

I put zcmd file to includes folder, but I don't know why it's not working...I also wrote #include <zcmd> in the top of my script.So i'm pleasing help from everyone, who are able to help!

Oh, and I forgot to note, that I get this error while compiling script:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Justas\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\lol.pwn(11) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zcmd"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Go to your server's folder > pawno > pawno.exe

Open your gamemode from pawno and compile.

Do you get any error?

Did you put the zcmd.inc or maybe you failed maybe theres big Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
Go to your server's folder > pawno > pawno.exe

Open your gamemode from pawno and compile.

Do you get any error?
I did what you said, but that's not helping, I get the same error...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Did you put the zcmd.inc or maybe you failed maybe theres big Z
So I said in the beggining of this thread, that I put .inc file to the includes.And no, i didn't fail with first letter, because there isn't capital letter...So what I need to do, maybe my file is not working, how it should work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karakana7
Посмотреть сообщение
I did what you said, but that's not helping, I get the same error...

So I said in the beggining of this thread, that I put .inc file to the includes.And no, i didn't fail with first letter, because there isn't capital letter...So what I need to do, maybe my file is not working, how it should work?
make sure you put it in the include folder with the according pawno.exe

There are two "includes" folders that come with the server package, you've got to use the one in "pawno".

Thank you everyone who helped me in this situation, now it's working!But what's the difference between these to include folders?Why all the files can't be in one folder named includes?

Because the pawno editor uses the "includes" folder in "pawno", the other folder is used by a gamemode.