Samp server on vps

Hello , i would like to host my server on vps , but i'm not sure can this hold it :
pawn Код:
CPU : 1000MHZ
System : vePortal™ / OpenVZ™
RAM : 512MB
Traffic : 1000GB
DDOS protection : CISCO™ GUARD
If it can , how many people should i be able to host with this ?

Mostly depends on your script, NPC's heavy load etc. Average players.

You'll be good for about 100 players. How many MBPS or GBPS do you get? Anything under 100MBPS won't work and the server will crash when you get like 6-15 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You'll be good for about 100 players. How many MBPS or GBPS do you get? Anything under 100MBPS won't work and the server will crash when you get like 6-15 players.
Don't talk nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDK
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't talk nonsense.
Why do you have to make a useless post which is completely invalid?

You need 100mbps for cod4 not for sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesenice*
Посмотреть сообщение
You need 100mbps for cod4 not for sa-mp.
It's been mentioned to me several times that without 100MBPS, the server will lag and eventually crash. I'm only going by what I heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
It's been mentioned to me several times that without 100MBPS, the server will lag and eventually crash. I'm only going by what I heard.
Even though you talk trash a lot your right this time, I had a VPS with 50mbps connection once and tried it for a test server for PR-RP at 70 players it was bad.. even though it only used like 5-10mbps it really kills easily and spikes up as i noticed after upgrade to 100mbps worked a lot better.

Well, according to my calculation, 100 players 24/7 will use up 1300 GB of bandwidth in 30 days and will only need dedicated 5Mbit/s connection. (Of course, more is better)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
Even though you talk trash a lot your right this time, I had a VPS with 50mbps connection once and tried it for a test server for PR-RP at 70 players it was bad.. even though it only used like 5-10mbps it really kills easily and spikes up as i noticed after upgrade to 100mbps worked a lot better.
Thanks for backing me up, I guess... I hosted somebody on my VPS who had like 20 players join in less than 5 minutes, the server crashed 6 times before I refunded 'EM. It sure is possible to host the server and have it online, but it's going to crash depending on bow many players there are.