Coding I need help on!

I finally found the INC for F streamer that was missing. When I compile my pawno, this is what happens! I need help please!

C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc (372) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc (460) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(5196) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(8409) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(8510) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(8699) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(8932) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(9089) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(9234) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(9527) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(9615) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(10075) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(21964) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(21965) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon DeSantis\Desktop\SWRP\gamemodes\COARP21.pwn(21975) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small

Good part is that it is less errors

Any help would be nice!

Oh... here we go again. Try searching before creating a new thread! People like you are really getting on my nerves. By the way, nobody can help you unless you post the lines of code you are getting problems on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh... here we go again. Try searching before creating a new thread! People like you are really getting on my nerves. By the way, nobody can help you unless you post the lines of code you are getting problems on!
Oh dear, your right lol

I understand that and I already tried finding my problem but it doesn't help!

pawn Код:
if(BusinessInfo[i][bType] == 1) //Phone Company
                        {
                            new x_info[128];
10075|                      x_info = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
                            if(!strlen(x_info))
                            {
pawn Код:
new string[500];
    LimitGlobalChatRadius(20.0);
    new tmp[128];
    new idx;
5196|   tmp = strtok(text, idx);      
    if(LStep[playerid] == 1)
    {

Their are just a few of them and maybe I can figure out the rest, since they are similar to these!

To make it easier use these [ pawn] [ /pawn] without the spaces,
pawn Код:
Like this
, And maybe you should consider checking out SAMP Wiki and/or looking at some tutorials.

Oh lol, I was trying to figure out how to do that, thanks

And I tried looking at the wiki, it's just not my type of coding line that I can't find. It's really confusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh lol, I was trying to figure out how to do that, thanks
Yeah its okay, Hmm, and maybe post the code you are getting the errors on?

The error is towards all the "strtok" lines, which I posted some of my lines above of where it is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSantis
Посмотреть сообщение
The error is towards all the "strtok" lines, which I posted some of my lines above of where it is happening.
Ah, I don't really understand strtok, Sorry bro.

haha it's ok, if anyone can help, please reply!