Small question

I have a question.. Imagine two players are fighting with Rustlers, and one player blows the other player with there machine guns: does it count as a kill or it is counted as the player died himself in a explosion?

I think it is a kill, because if it show on the death that one player kills the other. It would be a kill.

Just like in the Rc Baron (it has m4 guns) so if u kill a player, u will see: X m4 X

no.. but I mean, if rustler vs rustler, and the other rustler shoots down the other rustler and in the explosion the guy dies.. So the guy died in a murderer, or in a explosion? (technically) but i think your right, I need to be very sure. anyways I will test it tomorrow w/ my brother.

if a player shoot other's player rustler and the plane exploded then it wouldnt be a kill (the death list will show that he killed himself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i514x_
Посмотреть сообщение
if a player shoot other's player rustler and the plane exploded then it wouldnt be a kill (the death list will show that he killed himself)
wow.. gay there is a way to make it show like a kill?

no cos you cant get the id of a player that shoot the plane, ask kye/kalcor to do a callback like that then you could do that

pawn Код:
OnPlayerDestroyVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
OnPlayerShootingInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
that could be useful

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 38 seconds.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
no cos you cant get the id of a player that shoot the plane, ask kye/kalcor to do a callback like that then you could do that

pawn Код:
OnPlayerDestroyVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
OnPlayerShootingInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
that could be useful

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 38 seconds.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
    if ((newkeys & KEY_FIRE) && !(oldkeys & KEY_FIRE))
    {
        new veh = GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
        if (veh == 476)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR,"Your in a Rustler and shooting.");
        }
        else return 0;
    }
}
That?

no im just saying that it would be cool if there was something like that,

and hmm you cant get the playerid that youre shooting at

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
no im just saying that it would be cool if there was something like that,

and hmm you cant get the playerid that youre shooting at
maybe with uf.inc.. I dont know
if you check the closest player within a range of umm 20 meters, if he is shooting, in a rustler, and run a timer every 1 second, if your vehicle HP is lower than the earlier second (with all the conditions mentioned before) then he's shooting ya

yeah but any other player can be close to you and he can kill himself