Just Curious...How you start a hosting company?

Yah Just Curious...How you start a hosting company?

If you ask how, you'll already know how not to.

you need to have money to buy at least 1 server with good internet, then get people to pay you to host things for them, servers can get costly and if you don't get a lot of customers quickly you will fail

If that secret would be known to the public, you will see everyone knows a hosting company.

You can do one without knowing any of the secrets, just know more about hosting, and you're in your way to success.

A professional hint: Get a TLD (.com, .net, .org, .co.uk, .info)
(.info) Not recommended.
(.com) Recommended.

1. Licences
2. Panels
3. Servers
4. 24/7 dedication.

Edit: forgot to mention

Acknowledged in Linux unless you want to use windows (lol).
Money.

Also, know how the game works, e.g. you know your way around the server and common problems.

Hmmm....Can someone Deaply explain a VPS how it works and what i require for 100 SAMP servers with 100 slots each for 12 months 24/7...

Also i have a IDEA wat a VPS is i know thats what i need to do this(i think) but is this all i need,To sell servers with IP's and Control Panels?

Please don't do it off a VPS. They are shared with many other people. You need a whole server to yourself. A good one can start at Ј90 a month.

Investments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmmm....Can someone Deaply explain a VPS how it works and what i require for 100 SAMP servers with 100 slots each for 12 months 24/7...

Also i have a IDEA wat a VPS is i know thats what i need to do this(i think) but is this all i need,To sell servers with IP's and Control Panels?
You know NOTHING about Linux and hosting company's at all and you want to start one? good luck you won't come far, sorry to say but it's true.
You need an investment, a few good servers, advertisement, maybe some employees, a payment system, a login/account system, and ofcourse grand knowladge of Shell, PHP, HTML, MySQL, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDK
Посмотреть сообщение
You know NOTHING about Linux and hosting company's at all and you want to start one? good luck you won't come far, sorry to say but it's true.
You need an investment, a few good servers, advertisement, maybe some employees, a payment system, a login/account system, and ofcourse grand knowladge of Shell, PHP, HTML, MySQL, etc.
Lol.

You all are taking money as the issue..If i need to pay someone or a Team 50k per year to run the Host i will,Money is not a issue,I clearly asked a simple question,What are my requirements for 100 SAMP Servers with 100 slots Each for 12 Months.I asked for this to be answered not how i have no idea what im doing,When i release i can make a profit on this(After u answer my f***n question)Then i will take the sleepless nights to position myself in a stable position,You may not know...I come from a line family of businessmen...Advertising/Employees and a Brand New totally Proffessionally built website is a phone call away...

Anyone who has this knowlage,Please share it with me.