Easiest game mode to edit?

What is the Easiest RP GM to edit and make my own?

Id say the BEST is the godfather by Fear_ the easiest depends on your level of scripting which looks high. So id probably say somthing in the nature of the SA:RP script.

I hate GF edits Tbh..

So if you hate them, how are you going to edit them? Most not all but most of the released RPG/RP scripts on here are either little/ to severe edit of the GodFather.

I don't get why people have to EDIT scripts, if I had enough time and knownledge, I'd make myself one from scratch. You can even make a new gamemode using (not copying or editing) other's script, plus you would earn knownledge and popularity, since it won't be just another script edit.

By the way, if you ever finish something (gamemode, project, whatever), don't release it, because others will copy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
GF is NOT the easiest to edit by any stretch of the imagination. It is VERY hard coded - bits of code rely on things like the order in which vehicles are added and other things which make it very difficult to edit. Have a look at the modes which come with the server for better edit bases, or the two just linked. Or simply just write your own - most RP scripts are written from scratch and take a long time, simply because this community has a horrible aversion to using pre-written libraries. If you use well designed existing code you can get something up and running much faster than you might expect.
I agree with you 100%. Well spoken, Alex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with you 100%. Well spoken, Alex.
That is why I dont really wanna do a GF edit, Well I am doing a Retro X edit and hopefully that'll make me learn more in order to make my own RP GM.

Make your own. That's the best you can make for your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
That is why I dont really wanna do a GF edit, Well I am doing a Retro X edit and hopefully that'll make me learn more in order to make my own RP GM.
editing teaches you little, unless you literally rip things out and re-make them. It takes a certain type of person to learn by editing.

GF is not the way to start. Try RealCop228's clean script, its so basic that what you edit will be what you script yourself. Remember DONT COPY AND PASTE CODE

I know and I may try RealCops GM, it's just I cannot do vehicle systems and when I even try I just fail same with houses/business, I have looked at those tutorials and I still cannot get them to work.

I do want a clean mysql server so I can store houses, business and vehicles in side a table, if I know I can get help I will maybe attempt another Roleplay GM from scratch.