Which city is best to role play in?

I've had a long discussion with my community's co-owner and we've come to a problem. Neither of us can decide what city most people enjoy role playing in. I would like to base the script around the entire city of San Andreas, but giving the option to the players which city they would like to role play in. I feel it's necessary to ask for you opinions, as many of you enjoy role playing, or own role play servers.

Note; To take part in this project, check my signature.

San Fierro. Its not used that much and its more crowded but no poor areas.But could be mapped if u have the creativity to create it like Hostile Core they are really creative.

Lazy spammers create theese to just get posts and "cba" to search

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZz0mbieX
Посмотреть сообщение
Another useless thread.. There are like 1000000 other threads, with almost same index like this one..
This isn't a useless thread. I'm trying to see what people enjoy doing, before I base my GM in a city that nobody will play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilswizy
Посмотреть сообщение
Lazy spammers create theese to just get posts and "cba" to search
You know what you are? A spammer. The comment you made was USELESS therefore, you spammed. Get your facts right, before trying to make a stupid ass remark. If you think I'm trying to get my post count up, your an idiot. Having a high post count means shit. Next time, think before you write something so stupid!

It depends, if you want somekind of criminal organization roleplay - then San Fierro.
If you want mafia RP - then Las Venturas.
But if you want gang, cops and stuff, then Los Santos.

I think San Fierro would be pretty cool with some mapping, like different neighborhoods and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
It depends, if you want somekind of criminal organization roleplay - then San Fierro.
If you want mafia RP - then Las Venturas.
But if you want gang, cops and stuff, then Los Santos.

I think San Fierro would be pretty cool with some mapping, like different neighborhoods and stuff.
What I really want to do is have a really good mapper add in another city. So we would have LS, SF, LV and the other city. When a player joins and registers on the server, they can choose which city they'd like to spawn at. Admins will have the ability to disable, or enable, a different city. I know as the server starts up and we're getting players to the community, it would really suck to have 10 players here and there... You know? I've been trying to talk my team into this, but they seem to be against it. I'll probably end up using LS, I just wanted to get peoples opinion. Thanks!

i think Los Santos,i know its allready used on every second RP Server but this city is so cool

Start in LS than when you get some LIMIT for score,respect...you move to SF...and if you want then in LV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZz0mbieX
Посмотреть сообщение
It is useless, because if you use SEARCH, you can find 1000000 other topics with same question as this one haves. "Which city is best for RolePlay". And everyone haves his own opinion so It's REALLY useless. And first of all, RealCop228, you registered on February 2010, and you already have 1500 posts, then you call others spammers? Yea right...
You are a complete and utter moron. What does it matter if I have 100, 300, 500, 700, 900 or 1500 posts? Just because I have a high post count doesn't mean I've been a spammer. Maybe its because I've started a lot of threads and made many replies that actually helped someone. You are the spammer. I've got 3 words for you; "Get a life."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilswizy
Посмотреть сообщение
San Fierro. Its not used that much and its more crowded but no poor areas.But could be mapped if u have the creativity to create it like Hostile Core they are really creative.
The first guy to reply to this topc hit the nail. It's all about nice mapping.