[HELP] Custom Interiors

Alright, I made a Custom Interior the other day and I recently scripted it in. I made a /enter command and everything.
So when I /enter the Custom Interior, It seems that my interior is above a farm. My question is, How do I set these objects(Custom Interior) Into another interior world?

My second question is, I also did my Player Request Class in an Interior (24/7 Interior). When I start the server, all I see is the Blue Sky, I don't know the problem. Do I have to add the interior to the script? or Set the Interior World? I'm lost, please help me out Asap

Use an object streamer with the ability to create object's in the specified interior world.
About the 2nd question, you need to set the player's interior under OnPlayerRequestClass.

If you're looking for an Universe ID just set to randomly 1-10 and then set the positions.

That's the thing, I don't know how to set the Interior, I need a direct link to a tutorial, or for someone to give me an example code, I would really appreciate it.

Another question, I just learned how to make Pickups and What not, How do you put a small text on top of the Pick up does anybody know?

Just go ingame, go inside the interior and type "/interior" in the chat, remember the interior id it gives you. Then under OnPlayerRequestClass add:
Код:
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, interiorid);
Replace interiorid with the interior id you got earlier...

About the text: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Create3DTextLabel

Ugh, Like I said it's a custom interior. Obviously I'm a noob, does anyone know a tutorial that can help me set the objects into another interior world, or how to use a object streamer

incognito's streamer has an virtual world and interior parameter, search for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Peterson
Посмотреть сообщение
incognito's streamer has an virtual world and interior parameter, search for it
Look Mike, that wasn't helpful at all, I said I needed a tutorial on how to make the streamer work and how it works...
Telling me to search for something wasn't helpful. Now if you're not willing to help,please don't post here (to get that post count up....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASTAFARIAN
Посмотреть сообщение
Look Mike, that wasn't helpful at all, I said I needed a tutorial on how to make the streamer work and how it works...
Telling me to search for something wasn't helpful. Now if you're not willing to help,please don't post here (to get that post count up....)
Stop acting rude towards others, I doubt anyone will want to help you out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop acting rude towards others, I doubt anyone will want to help you out now.
I'm not acting rude towards anyone first of all, I asked for help nicely. If he thought it was rude okay then. I just thought what he posted was not helpful because someone else already posted something about an Object Streamer, Like I said Stop trying to get your post count up, with your Bullshit replies. if you're gonna Help me GREAT! But if your not please stay out of this thread. Thank You