Hi guys.

I've been learning samp and now i'm focusing on menus/dialogs. I play on ERP (Owned by Mike Garber) And I want to create a mdc and cell phone system like they use(Only for educational purposes!) Basically, The mdc would work like this:
Quote:

PD/GOV/SD

A menu would pop up with these options:

Licenses
Warrants
Plates
Tickets

Under licenses would be:

Issue license
Check license
Revoke license

Under warrants would be:

Check warrant
Issue warrant
Clear warrant
Update warrant

Under plates would be:

Run plate
Register plate

Under tickets would be:

Issue ticket
View tickets

So, when someone types /computer, the main menu pops up. They select licenses and the license menu pops up. They select issue license and then press T or ` and type in the id and it gives them a license. The thing is, I'm not sure how to get it to register the officer typing in a player id.

Any help would be appreciated! I'm trying to learn more so I can someday script full gamemodes.

Please post here

I'm not asking someone to make it for me, I want help on understanding the dialogs/menus and how it would work.

Dialogs
Menus

I have that exact game mode, I also made my own MDC. Not hard. Alot of codeing involved though

You could make for example

on top
new MenuType[MAX_PLAYERS];

When player use /computer cmd main menu shows and MenuType[playerid] = 1; if he select Tickets Type sets 2, when he Select Issue ticket, Type Sets to 3, and in this moment, put under OnPlayerText if Type == 3, any text he enter with T, will be as playerid, but remeber if player goes back in menu, to give right Type.