Need Help.

Hey,
Sorry for a Noob question :P.

But Can someone tell me exactly how to fix bugs?:P

Thanx =)

There are litterally hundreds of ways of fixing bugs it depends what bugs you have. No-one can tell you how to fix every bug that you could possibly get. Only specific bugs.

yeah, But just like Basic what is the normaliest thing how to fix bugs:P

Testing, testing and testing

If you have spotted a bug, try to find its source. You can do this well with SendClientMessage or print, often bugs come from wrong variable values that lead to unwanted calculations or unexpected condition results. Try to find out the approximate position of the bug in your script (maybe a function or so) and display variable values as often as possible. If you got a strange formula, split it into multiple formulas and display their single results, so you can check, if there is a mistake somewhere, and so on.

On crashes, do the same, but without displaying the variables. Spot the apporx position and deactivate (comment) parts of the code until it stops crashing. Then you got the wrong code and can check what is wrong with it.

This was just a short introduction, there ware way more methods, but for me, these are the most used

Thats what i'm saying bugs are not one thing they are many, you cant ask how do i fix bugs? lol you could show some code and we could tell you how to fix a bug in that code. It would take hours upon hours to write down how to fix bugs. Learn by trial and error.

EDIT: 9 times out of 10 the error message itself should give you a clue as to what is wrong therfore gving you a hint how to fix it.

(i think i got it twisted you want help fixing bugs not errors i realy need to stop skim reading)