[Problem]"Connected. Joining the game..."

I'm sorry for asking assistance here again but I can't figure out how to fix this problem
So, yesterday I finished my gamemode and when I was about to start testing it I realized that the gamemode wasn't loading up. I mean, it wasn't displaying the print it was supposed and prevented anyone from connecting to the server, but the server didn't shut down because the .amx was there. I've figured out how to solve that but now, when I connect to the server it displays the "Connected. Joining the game..." message and nothing happens...

Help would be much appreciated. Tell me if you need any part of the script.

Post your OnPlayerConnect code?

It's a basic account system with a GUI.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
  Logged[playerid] = 0;
  new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], file[128];
  GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, sizeof(pName));
  format(file, sizeof(file), "/Users/%s.ini", pName);
  if(!fexist(file))
  {
  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[SYSTEM]You do not have an account. Please register to create one.");
  ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, 1, "Please enter a password", "You must register to continue", "Register", "Cancel");
  }

else if(fexist(file))
  {
  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "[SYSTEM]This name has been registered. Please login or choose another name!");
  ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, 1, "Please enter your password", "You must log in to continue", "Log in", "Cancel");
  }
}

It needs to return 1. Before the last } put
Код:
return 1;

Still not working

I don't see any problem with your code. I know it sucks, but a re-write may be needed. I've had to do it before, besides that, you may be able to clean your code up on a re-write.

Could this have something to do with it?
Код:
D:\SAMP Server\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\cstdm.pwn(805) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
It's a function from dudb or dutils which I'm not using in my script... Oh and my code has only 804 lines.

No.

Add this to top of your script.
Код:
#pragma unused ret_memcpy
This will fix your warning.

So, is a re-write the only solution to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaZ (Ed)
Посмотреть сообщение
So, is a re-write the only solution to this?
probablies