[GameMode] LostHeaven:Roleplay (SW-RP edit)

=============Info=============
Original script is by Eazy E aka Eric_, but i edited it a little bit, there are some new commands added.

=============Old Features=============
Security - The server has a encryption, so it doesnt show the password blah blah

Anticheat - A serverside weapon hack! Every weapon is stored in the player's file, and everytime a player's file doesnt match the weapon they get banned (( sorry, it's hard to explain ))

Saving - Weapon saving from all weapon slots are saved, So is money etc...

Housing - 350 houses spread across San Fierro. A dynamic system, you can move around houses also.

Businesses - 30 businesses around San Fierro, you can create more if needed!

Faction System - Hold up to 30 factions, this can be easily changed ingame

Public Places - You can make up to 30 public places. (( Example: Police, Fire ))

Tazer - The tazer shot is dynamic, you can taze a player with a SD Pistol

Sniper Shot - Good for mafiaa, You can snipe people, one shot kill.

Bombs - Yes there is a bomb system, You can plant bombs, make bombs, and give bombs.

Admin System - About 60 Admin commands, There are two groups, Moderator / Admin.

Drug System - You can buy drugs at a place in San Fierro, you have to plant them and watch the plant grow (( Made with objects )). The drugs step is like this:

Buy drug seeds
Plant drug seeds
Grow them
Use them

=============New Features=============

Vehicle Ownership - You can buy vehicle from dealership or from some other player, also you can sell your vehicle.

Driving School - Added timer to see how much time you have to finish your drive.

Engine system - Whole new engine system, /engine is command.

Lock / Unlock - Lock and Unlock new system, if you are near rented vehicle or near your vehicle you can lock it and unlock it.

Fuel system - Whole new fuel system when you fill your vehicle it doesn't take you 700$ it count how much fuel you need and then take for every 1 liter 5$

Truck job - Truck job is still under construction, but it give you higher paycheck.

ADMIN COMMANDS:
-/addvehicle,
-/giveweapon

Death system - changed time, you need to wait 1min not 2.

Factions - When you are police officer, and when you do /duty it put cop skin to you, if you are rank 1 then it put skin from cop that drive motorbike, if you are rank 2 it put skin from normal cop, if you are rank 3 it put Sheriff skin, if you are rank 4 it put swat skin, and for rank 5 and higher it put special agent skin.
....... and lot more

Here is pwn and amx file and LostHeaven folder that you put in scriptfiles folder
Download Link 0.3a
Download Link 0.3b

Sweety!
Good work

um....this seems more like you just copied his GM and added in a few small features and re-released it as your own.

Now, I havn't tested this... but It doesn't seem very Unique. Put your own spin on it, and make it yours

I'm not trying to be judgmental.. just trying to help you.

-Kevin
Trifecta Gaming, Owner

its not copied, i changed a lot of it but idea is not unique, i know that, it is nice edit, i mean it is nice script i just added some of new commands, and edited old one , i am working on my original script mysql based

btw, sorry for double post, scrip is awesome just i added some more features to be more rp.

Meh... another release. Don't expect this to get big.

it is another release, but this one is with lot more options, and sw rp is very nice script . . .

yea but eric_ has serious anger problems. just like seif, except seif_ has other issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoaPsyFactor
View Post
its not copied, i changed a lot of it but idea is not unique, i know that, it is nice edit, i mean it is nice script i just added some of new commands, and edited old one , i am working on my original script mysql based
Original script is by Eazy E aka Eric_, but i edited it a little bit, there are some new commands added.

Emm, how to understand this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinDee
View Post

Emm, how to understand this?
i changed lot but when you play there are just small edits, because i changed the way that script is working