looking for a function

Hello, i want to make a dynamic gate system what you can create in game.
I'm using AttachObjectToPlayer so the player can put the gate somewhere.
But the problem: "are there any UnAttachPlayerObject " or smth?

You can use get the object's positions(GetObjectPos),destroy it,and recreate it using CreateObject in the positions you've stored before.

the problem is that it always gets rotation "0.0" if i use that

So use GetObjectRot?
And of course the float variables has to be global in order for each gate to have it's own variables stored.

I'm already using that

This is the code i'm using.. maybe the problem is in the code?

Код:
    GetObjectPos(Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]], oX, oY, oZ);
    GetObjectRot(Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]], xR, yR, zR);
    DestroyObject(Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]]);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "UPDATE `gates` SET `x` = '%f', `y` = '%f', `z` = '%f', `rot1` = '%f', `rot2` = '%f', `rot3` = '%f' WHERE `SQLID` = '%d'", oX, oY, oZ, xR, yR, zR, StickedToObject[playerid]);
    mysql_query(string);
    Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]] = CreateObject(newobj, oX, oY, oZ, xR, yR, zR, 100);
    StickedToObject[playerid] = 0;
Note the "rot1" , "rot2", "rot3"
Код:
CMySQLHandler::Query(UPDATE `gates` SET `x` = '1487.839965', `y` = '-1736.550048', `z` = '13.392800', `rot1` = '0.000000', `rot2` = '0.000000', `rot3` = '0.000000' WHERE `SQLID` = '3') - Successfully executed.

I think there might be a problem since there is one float variable for each gate so they all use the same one.
Try to use something like this:
pawn Код:
forward UnAttachObjectFromPlayer(playerid,objectid,modelid);
public UnAttachObjectFromPlayer(playerid,objectid,modelid)
{
    new Float:OPOS[400][6];
    GetPlayerObjectPos(playerid,objectid,OPOS[objectid][0],OPOS[objectid][1],OPOS[objectid][2]);
    GetPlayerObjectRot(playerid,objectid,OPOS[objectid][3],OPOS[objectid][4],OPOS[objectid][5]);
    DestroyPlayerObject(playerid,objectid);
    objectid = CreatePlayerObject(playerid,modelid,OPOS[objectid][0],OPOS[objectid][1],OPOS[objectid][2],OPOS[objectid][3],OPOS[objectid][4],OPOS[objectid][5]);
    return 1;
}
Unfortunately you're gonna need to place the 'modelid' each time before the recreation.
In your case you can use 'newobj'.

using your code

Код:
   UnAttachObjectFromPlayer(playerid,Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]],GateData[StickedToObject[playerid]][gModel]);
    GetObjectPos(Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]], oX, oY, oZ);
    GetObjectRot(Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]], xR, yR, zR);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "UPDATE `gates` SET `x` = '%f', `y` = '%f', `z` = '%f', `rot1` = '%f', `rot2` = '%f', `rot3` = '%f' WHERE `SQLID` = '%d'", oX, oY, oZ, xR, yR, zR, StickedToObject[playerid]);
    mysql_query(string);
	//Gate[StickedToObject[playerid]] = CreateObject(GateData[StickedToObject[playerid]][gModel], oX, oY, oZ, xR, yR, zR, 100);
    StickedToObject[playerid] = 0;
same
Код:
[22:04:18] CMySQLHandler::Query(UPDATE `gates` SET `x` = '1524.510009', `y` = '-1726.829956', `z` = '15.410599', `rot1` = '0.000000', `rot2` = '0.000000', `rot3` = '0.000000' WHERE `SQLID` = '2') - Successfully executed.
outputs everywhere 0.00000

edit: missed something, testing.
EDIT2: Same