two simple questions

Ey, I have to know if it is possible to set only one or more players a label, so not everyone.
Do I need to make a timer for that or can I also do it on another way because i don't like timers.
And can I disable interior entrances and exits whitout using DisableInteriorEnterExits(),I need this for a house system.

Thanku.

And can I disable interior entrances and exits whitout using DisableInteriorEnterExits(),I need this for a house system.

make all interiors from new

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you want to do two things without using the tools designed for doing those things? What's the point in having multiple bits of code to do the same thing when perfectly good ones already exist?
I mean player map labels/icons sorry my fault.
Because there are no codes for this. There are only codes so far I know to disable all interiors and all player map icons.
See, I got a stunt server and a roleplay server in one gamemode. I work with virtual worlds.
But I want the player map icons enabled in stunt, and disabled in roleplay. It's not a big problem if I do this with timers but if there is an easier/better way then i like to do it on that way(cause of CPU).
Also I got a house system in roleplay, but I want to keep all interiors in stunt and roleplay. Only when players are in houses the interior exits have to disapear. And I have no idea if there is a code for that.
So that is my question.