Help with Errors

Hi.. can someone help me please? I formatted my pc and took a backup of server i created and it was all fine. But after the format i placed my server back and now when i compile it these errors shows up. Even if i click new and then compile without righting a single word it shows some of these errors.

Quote:

C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(47 : error 017: undefined symbol "RepairVehicle"
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(477) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "vehicleid"
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(503) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(589) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(782) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(787) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(792) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(817) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(822) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(827) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(832) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(837) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(842) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(847) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Users\DriftboyZ\Desktop\ServerSAMP\gamemodes\NS R.pwn(852) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

THANKS IN ADVANCE. PLEASE DO HELP ME I am learning scripting and pretty good at it now.

Do you have restored includes?

Dowload the latest server verion: Click me!

I have restored everything. plz help.

Downloading new one also giving same errors

Download the new ones, and put your scripts into the NEW downloaded "Pawn" folder. Then open pawno out of the NEW /pawno/pawno.exe
Then open and compile your scripts.

Wow thank you so much. Now i am not getting any errors.
Once again THANKS TO YOU..

So now whenever i have to script i have to compile in pawno then paste in gamemode to run :P

Hey can i get a bit more help? I guess there is a limit for Creating objects with CreateObject..... Is there anyway i can add more objects then the limit? Cuz i need to create more maps. Sorry For double post.

Use Streamer you can locae it in the plugins section

Can you just explain me how to add a streamer and how to start and make it possible to add objects? I am new to pawno and didn't tried out the plugins yet. Thanks.

Download streamer, put .dll and .so into the plugins folder, (if doesnt exist, create it)

put *.inc into the pawno/includes folder

in server.cfg add plugins streamer (or streamer.so for linux)

put in gamemodes folder or filterscripts folder .dll and .so

in script replace CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject