Automatic Elevator

So i wanted to script an automatic elevator with timers but that didn't work. I searched up on the forums for Automatic Elevator but they all used commands to move. I need a Elevator that doesn't need a command.
It starts in the middle then moves down and waits for 5 seconds then after that 5 seconds it goes up and waits 5 seconds then comes back down.

its possible but u gotta make the objects then make it move

I would recommend using OnPlayerKeyStateChange and playing that Button Pressing animation when you want it to go up/down instead of a timer.

With moving objects, and maybe a checkpoint? or detecting if he is in area.

ya onplayerentercheckpoint start the timer to move the object that'd be cool

What I'm saying is you can check when he presses F if he is in a close enough range to be in the elevator it would play the pressing animation and move the elevator to the next floor and, If you have multiple floors you can have it so when he presses F it displays a dialog with Floor 1, Floor 2, Floor 3 and when he makes the selection it plays it instead and goes to the requested floor.

A checkpoint works too though.

A dynamic pickup would also work. Put it at the place which you want to be the 'elevator control panel' and put one at each floor.
Then when a player picks it up, it displays a GUI, depending on the current floor and the option he picks, it moves the elevator up or down a certain distance.