Can somebody post here scripts for

*HEad shot
*When player shoot with sniper and hit other player, he get kill

i think this is hard, but try

Nope isn't possible.

So i know..

Off topic: Its Jay from UGP

i know jay. But say me it, it`s be cool

About the first one,it is possible,Seif released an include called Body Parts Detector,his posts got deleted here for some reason,but look it up in SA:MP Market.
About the second one,I have no idea.

if its supposedly 'Impossible' ..then how can the function exist on several servers already

If your seeking how to do it, i suggest that you keep trolling the SAMP forums and wait for someone to steal the function from someone and release it on SAMP forums ( Notoriously Known to happen in SAMP ).

I think there was a FS about headshot but noone can make it perfect

it`s to su** to snipe and can`t get kill. About head shooting. I can hit him in head and he will stay alive.

Pls if you know something \bout that, post it here

There are scripts to detect which body part a player is aiming at and scripts to increase the power of weapons.
Neither work perfectly but you can find them by searching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [XST]O_x
Посмотреть сообщение
About the first one,it is possible,Seif released an include called Body Parts Detector,his posts got deleted here for some reason,but look it up in SA:MP Market.
About the second one,I have no idea.
It's impossible to make accurate headshot-detection for other weapons than sniper rifle. Why? Because the camera is zooming in and out depending on your position, i.e. when you're close to a wall and aiming, your camera is closer to your character than when you're aiming normally off the wall. Also when you aim up in the air the camera zooms in a bit.

We'd just need the weapon fireline vectors and everything would be easier.

1. Yes, it's possible, but only for sniper rifle. For other weapons it'll be fucked up. Well, there are scripts (Seif's) which work fine when you're aiming a player infront of you on flat ground, but when it goes to harder positions it doesn't work like it should.
2. Yes.

Quote:

you're aiming a player infront of you on flat ground, but when it goes to harder positions it doesn't work like it should.

I totaly agree