Putting Server online

How do i put my server online PLz tell I have announce on 1 in the server.cfg

Please Help me to get it online So others can play it

Ok first off all check if your ports are open on server port 7777!
If not please look at this website: http://portforward.com/
Here are the basics for every router that can portfoward.

Then when you opened port 7777 Open server.exe.
Then it's loads the gamemode.

When done you go to http://www.watismijnip.nl/ and give them the numbers like with xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:7777

And they can connect to your server.
When not you did something rong with portforwarding!

Ok I did all of it Now what do i do my IP is 70.29.143.137 On the website it says

Give it to them with the port you opened so i think you opened port 7777 so ask if they can try to connect to your ip xx.xx.xxx.xxx:7777 >>>>Btw dont post your ip just on the forums<<<<

If they cant connect you did something rong then you put a rong ip in it from your router!
You have to forward your IP off your computer how to find it? simple:
Go To run > CMD > put in Ipconfig > IPv4-ADRES is your pc ip you must forward the port to this adres> Give players your standartgetaway so: xxx.xxx.x.xxx Port : 7777

Ok they said yes now what

ok now what they said yes

Can they connect to your server? That is the question? Else not read my post before ^^^^^ If not

No they cant my ip is still 127.0.0.1 aand im using a Bell Modem

If they cant connect you did something rong then you put a rong ip in it from your router!
You have to forward your IP off your computer how to find it? simple:
Go To run > CMD > put in Ipconfig > IPv4-ADRES is your pc ip you must forward the port to this adres> Give players your standartgetaway so: xxx.xxx.x.xxx Port : 7777

If this dont work you have to work in your firewall and add a new rule for that port but i never worked with router firewall so i cant support you with your firewall.

Umm im not using a router im using a modem