Please help mysql_query running error.

When a player login in the server.. i get this error to my logs..

Код:
[09:57:43] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int=0,Local=255,Team=3,Model=0,PhNumber=0,HouseKey=2555,BizzKey=255,CarKey=0,Car' at line 1
It's spamming error message.

Im using Lux0r mySQL.

thanks for help

Read the error. It says you wrote the sql statement wrong

Where? everything is okey..

It obviously isn't. And you could show the code, maybe someone'll find an error

The error doensnt give me a line.. i dont know in what code the error is

CNRTL F
Enter Int=0,Local=255,Team=3,Model=0,PhNumber=0,HouseKey =2555,BizzKey=255,CarKey=0,Car
PRESS ENTER.

Post the line with the issue . Also, make sure your query string is large enough.

He won't find anything with that, since the strings are probably getting formated. Check the code which gets executed when a player logs in ("/login", OnPlayerLogin or something along those lines) and search for anything which would look like this "SELECT something FROM somewhere WHERE name='%s'",name" or "UPDATE something SET password='%s', admin=%d, cash=%d, score=%d WHERE name=%d", pass, admin, cash, score, name)"

I checked now.. and the problem is at OnPlayerUpdate

here is the code.

Код:
			MySQLCheckConnection();
			new query[MAX_STRING];
			format(query, MAX_STRING, "UPDATE players SET ");
			MySQLUpdatePlayerStr(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Password", PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey]);
			PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash] = GetPlayerCash(playerid);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Level", PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Admin", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "DonateRank", PlayerInfo[playerid][pDonateRank]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "UpgradePoints", PlayerInfo[playerid][gPupgrade]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Registered", PlayerInfo[playerid][pReg]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Sex", PlayerInfo[playerid][pSex]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Age", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAge]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "CK", PlayerInfo[playerid][pCK]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Cash", PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Bank", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAccount]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Crimes", PlayerInfo[playerid][pCrimes]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Mute", PlayerInfo[playerid][pMuted]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Warn", PlayerInfo[playerid][pWarns]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Skin", PlayerInfo[playerid][pChar]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Int", PlayerInfo[playerid][pInt]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "VirWorld", PlayerInfo[playerid][pVirWorld]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Local", PlayerInfo[playerid][pLocal]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Team", PlayerInfo[playerid][pTeam]);
			MySQLUpdatePlayerInt(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Model", PlayerInfo[playerid][pModel]);
MySQLUpdateFinish(query, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID]);

Do you seriously have all that in OnPlayerUpdate -.-

I have more, but that is the error lines.. so.. i posted it