dcmd unknown command problem

Hi all,

I have a little problem I puted my miniadminscript into my gamemode but now i get some problems if i use the admincommands. The commands work all in the server but i alway get the message in the chat that the command which I used dosen't extesised here are my parts

sample command ban

in the onplayercommandtext public

Код:
dcmd(ban,3,cmdtext);//level 2
somewere in the gamemode

Код:
dcmd_ban(playerid,params[])
{
  new pID;
  new Grund[256];
  if(sscanf(params, "us", pID, Grund))
  {
    return LSendClientMessage(playerid,dunkelrot,"Benutze: /ban [Playerid] [Grund]","use: /ban [Playerid] [ground]");
  }
  if(!IsPlayerConnected(pID))
  {
    return LSendClientMessage(playerid,rot,"ID is nicht Online","ID isnґt online");
  }
  if(IsPlayerAdmin[playerid][alvl]<2)
  {
    return LSendClientMessage(playerid,rot,"Du bist kein Level 2 Admin","You arnґt a Level 2 Admin");
  }
  else
  {
    if(IsPlayerAdmin[playerid][alvl]<IsPlayerAdmin[pID][alvl])
    {
      return LSendClientMessage(playerid,rot,"Du kannst diesen Befehl nicht an hцherrangigen Admins ausfьhren!","You canґt use this command for a higher admin!");
    }
    else
    {
      new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string1[256],string2[256];
      GetPlayerName(pID, name, sizeof(name));
      new aname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
      GetPlayerName(playerid, aname, sizeof(aname));
      format(string1, sizeof(string1), "%s wurde von %s gebannt. Grund: %s ", name, aname, Grund);
      format(string2, sizeof(string2), "%s was banned by %s because: %s ", name, aname, Grund);
      LSendClientMessageToAll(dunkelrot, string1,string2);
      Ban(pID);
    }
  }
  return 1;
}
and this is the error message which comes if a player use a wrong servercommand

Код:
LSendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Unbekannter Befehl, alle Befehle findest du unter /commands.","Unknown command Type /commands to find the servercommands");
LSendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Fals du Fragen zum Server haben solltest wende dich bitte an einen Admin /admins.","If you need halp you can find all Admins with /admins");
return 1;
}
it stands at the and of onplayercommandtext

so if I now use ban i get the message that i used the command succesfully + the command errormessage

i hope that someone could help me

bump

you forgot return 0; at end of the OnPlayerCommandText