Shehab's SA:MP Roleplay Scripting For Beginners Lessons

Hey everyone,

A friend of mine who used to make vedios before on basic scripting 2 years ago just made a new vedio now.

He is a very professonal scripter, his name is Shehab, He is from egypt and he is one of the owners in a Community called Authenticity Gaming Community.

He told me that he will make vedios to help beginners to be good in scripting for Roleplay servers.
So actually what he will do is just teaching some scripting on a God Father edit "I think".

So guys check out his vedios and say your comments here, or in the vedios comment or whatever

In this topic, I will just add his vedios whenever he releases new ones.

Shehab's SA:MP Roleplay Scripting For Beginners Lesson #1
Shehab's SA:MP Roleplay Scripting For Beginners Lesson #1

I remember him

-EDIT-
Aren't you Shehab, not his friend?

Nope, I am his friend, he asked me to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny_lockhart
I remember him

-EDIT-
He says he is in this new video of his. He's trolling for some reason, dont know why. He goes into details about who is is, where he is from, and then when he tells you to download a premade GM it shows his SA-MP forum account name (CityLord). No idea why he would lie, kind of silly lol.

I watched your tutorials a few minutes ago (old ones), and i have to say they were terrible. You only focus on teaching them functions it seems, and how to setup the server itself tbh. You should focus on building the viewers knowledge of pawn itself, instead of "teaching" them how functions are used. After watching the 4th video, i didnt see any introduction to variables (including data types), operators, control structures, callbacks, or anything else that is key.

You're tutorials would be a lot better if you went into details regarding said things.

Are you stupid? this is a load of shit it has nothing to do with teaching scripting all it shows is how to open GF edits like we don't have enough already made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny_lockhart
I remember him

-EDIT-
He says he is in this new video of his. He's trolling for some reason, dont know why. He goes into details about who is is, where he is from, and then when he tells you to download a premade GM it shows his SA-MP forum account name (CityLord). No idea why he would lie, kind of silly lol.

I watched your tutorials a few minutes ago (old ones), and i have to say they were terrible. You only focus on teaching them functions it seems, and how to setup the server itself tbh. You should focus on building the viewers knowledge of pawn itself, instead of "teaching" them how functions are used. After watching the 4th video, i didnt see any introduction to variables (including data types), operators, control structures, callbacks, or anything else that is key.

You're tutorials would be a lot better if you went into details regarding said things.
Hello, I am shehab, I cannot create an account in samp, It does'nt send me an email when I regsiter for activation, that's why i am using CityLord account sometimes, he was the one that started that thread, but, it doesn't matter, because from now on I will reply with his account, so just concider me as Shehab from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
Are you stupid? this is a load of shit it has nothing to do with teaching scripting all it shows is how to open GF edits like we don't have enough already made.
Well, this is the first Lesson, it is called: scripting for beginners, this lesson just shows how to open GF edits as you said but on the next vedio it will show more. because some people doesn't even know how to open a GF edit. Later there will be commands, functions, timers, text draws, etc..

Thanks,
Authenticity Gaming Community Owner.
Shehab.

When I first started scripting and I had no clue what to do I watched his old videos, I learned basic stuff like placing vehicles and adding skins.
But yeah, He should now get into more detail.